“Gold and Metal Style Pak” its several good realistic looking easy to use text style for Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
The set consists of 6 main and 3 additional photoshop styles both for Metal and Gold looks and works with any fonts or shapes. Text with applied “style” can be scaled to any size without loss of resolution (via converting to Smart object).
Vector version of style have 3 style for gold and 3 style for metal looks. PS and AI styles look close but have some difference.
Also pak contain 6 comlated, expanded vector font-cliparts. Vector EPS file format allow open files in most popular graphics software, include Adobe illustrator, Corel Draw and others.
- Very easy work – write your text and apply style by one click. Styles work with any font (can looks bad or strange with “grunge” or similar fonts)
- Gold and Metal is good for such design themes as rich world or tech-looking project, in old mediavel themes or rock/metall/alternative music covers and many others
- Six main and 3 additional (lowercase) Photoshop styles for “Metal” have shiny chrome, calm silver, staniels steel looks. Gold styles also have 6+3 different looks
- Illustrator styles have 3 gold and 3 silver main version and also have sub-version of each style with vector shadows (not rasterised if you expand effects)
- Intitial design of style needed font-size 230-270pt but you can try other size and result will be changed (more “boldest” or “extruded” for example)
- Both Photoshop and Illustrators text with styles can be scaled to any size (see instruction files)
- Styles can be applied not only text but any shapes for creating buttons, plates, icons etc
- Photoshop Style tested in CS4 and will be work in any version above (CS5, CS6, CC, etc) Probably will be work in earlier version of photoshop (not tested). Illustrator styles work in CS6, CC and above and have additional version for any illustrator started CS1 (but looks little worse then CS6-CC version)
- Additional vector font-cliparts with 3 Gold and 3 Silver expanded and gruped styles and effects